Thursday, April 26, 2007

A good top ten list...

A student in my PR campaigns class posted this top ten list and I thought it was relevant. She was not in my group and from what I have read in other student's blogs, it was, unfortunately, a little harder for their group than for ours. However, if I had to give advice to students entering ADPR 5950 next year, I would probably have given much of the same. *Especially tip 9 about the blog.* I didn't wait until week eight to start but I also didn't do them one week at a time like I should have. These things will really sneak up on you.

I'm going to email my roommate the link as she is completing her campaigns course soon. I've felt like her older sister this year because I am one year ahead in school and take all of the PR classes a semester or so before her. It's nice to share my "expertise," but it must be even nicer to be on the receiving end!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Thanks for linking to my top 10 list!! Good luck after graduation!